WHO ARE WE
Pope & Land
Learn more about Lincoln Harris – Retail
Learn more about Oxford Properties – Apartments
Learn more about Ryan Homes – Townhomes
Learn more about MJM Group – Hotel
Past Media and Project History
WHAT ARE WE
City Park Master Plan
Click here to download (PDF)
Click here to download (PDF) the Retail Floor Plans
Click here to download (PDF) the City Park Marketing Book
Hotels (200 rooms) – COMING SOON!
The hotel will be a single unit, 200 room, dual brand Marriott hotel consisting of Fairfield Inn & Suites and Residence Inn. The hotel will offer 24-hour airport transportation, meeting space, fitness center, complimentary hot breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi and much more. The project is by MJM group for Novus Development Group. For more information, contact MJM Group at 1-919-848-9981 or visit the website – mjmreg.com
CityPark View is a 284-unit apartment complex offering uniquely designed one and two bedroom apartment homes and townhomes with designer finishes and resort community amenities. For more information, please contact the CityPark View leasing office at 1-704-357-3335 or visit the website – cityparkviewapts.com.
- Oxford Properties
- Site plan (PDF)
- Elevation (PDF)
- CityPark View Apt – Leasing Center
- CityPark View Apts – Bldg 1 from Tyvola -retail foreground 2013-6-4
- CityPark View Apts – Bldg 1 -retail site in foreground 2013-6-4
- CityPark View Apts – Back parking lot side of blgd one 2013-6-4
- CityPark View Apts – Bldgs 1- 2- 3 separated by Potomac Pkwy
- CityPark View Apartments website
- CityPark View Apartments construction aerial 2013-8-22
Now selling with a move-in date for the Holiday season!
The townhomes at City Park will be 3-stories with 2-car attached garages. These homes offer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and up to 2, 332 square feet of living space. For more information, contact Ryan Homes at 1-980-233-1294 or visit the website – www.RyanHomes.com/City-Park.
Why City Park
City Park is a 170-acre mixed use community located in southwest Charlotte. It is a pedestrian-friendly, fully integrated development designed to accommodate 2,500 residential units, 200,000 SF of retail space, 400,000 SF of office space and 350 hotel rooms. City Park’s accessible location and natural amenities distinguish it from any other mixed use development in Charlotte.
CITY PARK IS SURROUNDED BY:
- More than 5 million square feet of office space (the second largest concentration of office space in North Carolina)
- A 140-acre park featuring mountain bike trails, tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields and a 18-hole golf course
- More than 50,000 passengers per day at The Charlotte Douglas International Airport
TRAFFIC COUNTS (NCDOT 2011):
- 21,000 vehicles/day on Tyvola Road at City Park Drive
- 29,000 vehicles/day on Billy Graham Parkway southeast of Tyvola Road
The City Park brand is recreation. The target market is a technologically savvy, recreationally minded, highly mobile, 24 – 35 year-old demographic. City Park features miles of sidewalks, acres of green space, pedestrian connectivity and a quality of life enhanced by the recreational amenities in and around City Park.
CITY PARK’S HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION IS:
Within walking distance to:
- Farmers Market
Less than 10 minutes from:
- Interstate 485
- Interstate 77
- Interstate 85
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Light Rail Line
Less than 15 minutes from:
- South Park
- Myers Park
- Lake Wylie
- Dilworth / South End
- U.S. National Whitewater Park
PR – News Articles from 2012-2013
City Park Comes Back to Life
PR – News Articles 2014
For additional information, click on image below.